Build your own Rover using Arduino. The total duration of the course is 24 hours. No prior knowledge of concepts required.
Upon successful completion of the consolidated course, students will be able to:
- The students will be introduced to the Internet of Things (IoT).
- They will learn how to assemble hardware using Arduino Boards themselves.
The students will complete the workshop by creating their own, customized rovers without needing any programming languages.
- Introduction to Arduino and its Application
- Arduino Board anatomy
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Hardware and Component Assembly
- Assembly of Electronics
- Block Based Programming
- IOT (Internet of Things) Introduction
- Blynk App
- Interfacing and using various Sensors and Modules
Eligibility & Application
Students of the age 17 and above are eligible to apply.
Programme Duration: 1 Month
Programme Fees: INR20,000 + 18% GST